This Payment and Refund Policy sets out the terms and conditions on the basis of which we, KR4ALL Digital Health Services Private Limited (collectively, “KR4ALL”, “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”), will process payments and refunds for transactions carried on KR4ALL through your use of [this mobile application (KR4ALL) or the website ( https://www.kr4all.com/ ) (collectively referred to as the “Platform”)] while availing services (detailed in the Terms and Conditions available at: ( https://www.kr4all.com/legal/tnc ) made available to you over the Platform (the “Services”). KR4ALL may assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under this Payment and Refund Policy to any third party, as it may deem fit, and you shall continue to be bound by this Payment and Refund Policy in the event of such assignment or transfer.
- KR4ALL shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, if incorrect or inaccurate details (including those concerning credit or debit card(s)) are provided by you for making the payment of the Fees or if you use a credit or debit card which is not lawfully owned by you or if you permit a third party to use your password or any other means of accessing your bank account or credit card or debit card. Please note that neither we nor the Payment Aggregator will be monitoring your use of any payment channel and you are required to use the payment modes at your sole option and risks.
- The Payment Aggregator may block any card number, account numbers, group of cards or transactions from any specific blocked or blacklisted customer cards, accounts, group of IP addresses, devices, geographic locations as deemed fit.
- The Payment Aggregator and banks reserve the right to reject payments with respect for any order including for suspicious and unlawful transactions, potential or actual fraud, suspicious activities, card authentication and authorization issues, over payment made due to mathematical errors or any other issue.
- KR4ALL shall not be liable for the rejection of any authorization request placed by you for payment of the Fees, by any bank, payment gateway, Payment Aggregator, or other relevant third party, for any reason including but not limited to risk management, suspicion of fraudulent, illegal or doubtful transactions, use of blacklisted/banned cards or pursuant to applicable laws, rules or regulations or any instructions from (or contained in) any guidelines or instructions by the Reserve Bank of India or any internal policies, etc., of such bank, payment gateway or other relevant third party.
- If you visit or are redirected to KR4ALL Pharmacy Limited’s (“APL”) website at (https://www.kr4all.com/ or the KR4ALL Pharmacy Interface (within the KR4ALL application) (collectively referred to as the “KR4ALL Platforms”), you agree and acknowledge that KR4ALL is not involved in, in any manner whatsoever, and does not facilitate.
- The payments for products sold over KR4ALL Platforms and that the same is facilitated solely by KR4ALL and/or any third party entities (including payment aggregators) engaged by KR4ALL for such purpose;
- the invoicing of products sold over the KR4ALL Platforms; and
- the prescription validation undertaken on the KR4ALL Platform by KR4ALL and/or any third party entities engaged by KR4ALL for such purpose.
b. Specific Payment Modes
- Please note that whenever you choose to utilize any mode of payment, you must fulfil the terms and conditions, as applicable to that mode of payment.
- Specifically for QR code payment, you note that:
- QR Code is provided by the Payment Aggregator(s).
- You can make payments through UPI or a valid card by scanning the QR Code correctly through any of the payment apps available with you and entering the correct amount.
c. Cancellation of Lab Tests
- You may cancel an order for diagnostic tests placed by you at any point 2 hours prior to your scheduled sample collection and reschedule as per your convenience.
- Payments for diagnostic tests made directly on the Platform will be processed as provided in the ‘Refunds’ section below.
d. Cancellation / Rescheduling / Booking of Medical Consultations
- Consultations can be booked, rescheduled or canceled free of cost up to fifteen minutes prior to the start of the appointment for an audio / video / chat-based consultation (“Online Medical Consultation”) and up to thirty minutes prior to the start of the appointment for a physical consultation. You are allowed to reschedule an Online Medical Consultation up to a maximum of three times for free and are allowed to reschedule a physical consultation once for free.
- Payments for Online Medical Consultation or physical consultation made directly on the Platform will be processed as provided in the ‘Refunds’ section below.
e. Cancellation of Medicine Order
- You may submit your order to the Pharmacy and make payment only after confirmation of the order.
- You may also deselect the medicine options you do not want to buy and confirm your payment to process the order.
- There is no option to cancel the order once confirmed and hence no refunds as well.
- However, in special cases of order being rejected after payment by the third-party seller, a request can be raised with KR4ALL at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds for all eligible cancellations are issued through the payment method used at the time of purchase, except for cash payments made under the Pay on Delivery mode of payment.
- You will not receive cash refunds in connection with a card sale.
- Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts. The name on your KR4ALL account should match with the name of the bank account holder.
- Refunds will only be made against genuine and trackable cancellation requests generated by you by clicking on the cancellation button provided in the App’s user dashboard in your KR4ALL account. Refund request against delays, nature of advice obtained, efficacy of treatment, health outcomes of consultation will not be entertained.
- Refunds may be processed within 7 working days from the receipt of a request from you. All communications with regards to refund should be sent to email@example.com.
- No refund for any eligible cancellation will be processed beyond 6 months of placing a cancellation or return request. However in exceptional circumstances, you may claim a refund beyond this stipulated period at the sole discretion of KR4ALL.
- KR4ALL / third party partners on the Platform reserves the right to modify / implement a new pricing structure at any time prior to billing you for your initial payment of the Fees or for future payments of the Fees.
f. Refund Timelines
- The time frame for different payment modes is typically 5-7 business days post the cancellation request has been received and verified by KR4ALL, subject to sub-clause (ii) below.
- Refund timelines depend on bank turnaround times and RBI guidelines. This may change from time to time. Business days shall mean any day of the week (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) on which commercial banks in India are open for business. Considering limited manpower at banks due to COVID-19, refund timelines might vary.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, KR4ALL will not be liable for any delay caused in refunds due to delay by third party affiliates (including banks), in providing information by the customer, technical issues and other reasons beyond its control.