Terms & Conditions
KR4ALL Digital Health Services Pvt. Ltd owns & operates KR4ALL™ mobile application and www.KR4ALL.com India’s one stop Digital healthcare services aggregator. The mobile platform, website is developed and all rights are owned by KR4ALL DIGITAL HEALTH SERVICES PVT LTD (hereinafter referred to as "Company, Kr4all, app, platform us, we which expression shall, unless repugnant to or inconsistent with the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to mean and include its successors in title and assigns)
You acknowledge that the Company is solely the owner for the KR4ALL™ mobile app, website and has the right to remove any data or account that violates this agreement. You acknowledge that KR4ALL™ has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services.
You acknowledge that KR4ALL™ makes no promise or any assurance that the services providers listed confirms any applicable standard, legal or regulatory requirement; it is the duty of the service providers to be in compliance with regulations.
You acknowledge that all the service providers are independent and KR4ALL™ exercises no control over the service providers listed on the platform.
You confirm that you are authorised and have the consent of the patient before adding any patient details or sharing any information relating to the patient on the platform.
You take complete responsibility for adding patients details including but limited to sharing any patient information.
You acknowledge and agree to all the aspects of this agreement and in case you do not withdraw your consent to any aspect of this agreement in its entirety at a later date or any later version of this agreement then in such a situation you agree to stop using this KR4ALL™ platform.
You acknowledge that services that the third party service providers can provide is limited by the telemedicine rules and any applicable regulations. Hence, any service which is restricted by the rules and regulations for tele healthcare service providers will not be available and the company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect consequences arising out of it.
2. Eligibility & Account Registration Information
The features of the KR4ALL™ platform can only be accessed after the creation of an account. You may create an Account by providing your name, email address, log-in credentials, (collectively “Registration Information”).
If you don’t agree with these terms, then please don’t use the KR4ALL™ platform. You also warrant that any registration information that you submit to KR4ALL™ is true, accurate, and complete, and you agree to keep it that way at all times.
Kr4All Platform is available only for people above the age of 18. Minors should consult their guardians and ask their guardians to use the platform and add them as patients. It is your responsibility to ensure children or minors in your vicinity do not operate the app.
The platform for now is only available for Indians.
You agree that you're giving consent by creating an account and all the details that you provide in your account. Please note only when you have been authorized at time of adding patients details including but limited to sharing any patient information on the platform you take complete responsibility of the same.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
You're only given limited rights to only use the platform to interact and avail services of the service providers listed on the platform.
You may not copy reverse-engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Licensed Application, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent that any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing use of any open-sourced components included as part of the Licensed Application).
You do not have the right to transfer or sublicense this agreement to any party.
Derivative works: You shall not produce any derivative or attempt to make any derivative work based on the platform.
5. Third Party and Limitation of Liability
The Company makes no express warranties and specifically disclaims any implied warranties, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the performance of services under this contract and these conditions to the extent permissible by law.The Company does not guarantee, and nothing contained in this agreement shall be construed as a guarantee, that the Service performed or to be performed by the KR4ALL™ will achieve any particular results or is suitable for any specific use or application.
Except unless explicitly provided in this agreement, you may not distribute or may not transfer, redistribute, sublicense, resell or provide any unauthorised access to your account.
We make reasonable efforts to upload the information which is provided by the hospitals. It is your responsibility to verify and check. Company makes no assurances regarding the accuracy of the data nor take any liability nor any consequences for utilizing the information shared on the platform.
KR4ALL™ is a platform and does not control any services provided on the platform. Company is not responsible for any direct or indirect consequences due to any activity or data uploaded on the platform.
Any liability arising from services provided by the service providers listed on the platform the company shall not be liable. shall indemnify the company it’s promoters, employees, subsidiaries from any direct or indirect consequences arising from the service provider services.
Under no circumstances we shall be made liable or be made party to any dispute between you and any third party with respect to the services offered by the service providers and including but not limited to any information or data that you may share.
Any data or account removed in violation of this agreement the user shall not have access to any financial recourse nor the company shall be liable to pay any compensation for any kind of loss including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential damages arising from it. Liability if any is capped at the amount paid for the services availed on the platform.
The KR4ALL™ platform takes necessary reasonable measures as per law.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this agreement with you or the service provider and you agree that this agreement does not bind us in any respect whatsoever except for performance of the contract which is limited to the extent the role exercised by KR4ALL™
Company shall not be liable directly or indirectly for any medical malpractice claims, medical negligence, misconduct, delay, consequences arising out promises made by the service providers including but not limited to any claims arising out of deficiency in service.
If you have any questions or concerns KR4ALL™ platform please feel free to reach at email@example.com
To report any breach or file complaints or any grievances feel free to reach out to Grievance Officer Dr. Anil Kumar. firstname.lastname@example.org. Any account if removed from the platform there shall be no financial recourse nor the company shall be liable to pay any compensation for any kind of loss including but not limited to any direct, indirect or any consequential damages.
7. Confidential InformationYou agree not at any time to upload or divulge or allow to be divulged to any person any Confidential Information of any person, company or entity to be disclosed on the platform. Any information disclosed on the platform is at your own risk and you must have the necessary authorization to do so where applicable. The KR4ALL™ platform nor its owner or subsidiaries shall not be responsible for any damages or consequences arising from it.
8. Disputes & Governing LawYou agree to settle any dispute that may arise by arbitration. You also agree that only written pleadings will be submitted to the arbitrator by email from your registered email with us to resolve the dispute and the arbitral award shall be binding on the parties. You agree that the arbitration can be held online and the language shall be english.You agree that you shall provide KR4ALL™ due notice of not less than 30 business days to resolve any dispute and provide an opportunity to resolve and cooperate with KR4ALL™ to the maximum extent possible including request for more time.
In the event that terms of any prior agreement or policy are in conflict to the terms of this agreement then the terms of this agreement shall supersede and prevail to the fullest extent of the conflicting terms.
You agree that you shall not bring any claim as a representative of any organization, company, or a group of people. You agree that any dispute you shall bring it on your own behalf and in your individual capacity.
For matters outside the scope of arbitration courts of Hyderabad shall have the jurisdiction.
Notices can be sent to email@example.com from your account registered email with subject Legal notice.
9. Changes KR4ALL™ is not liable to notify you for each and every update to this agreement. However, you shall be notified for any material changes to this agreement and your consent shall be taken again where required. This agreement can be accessed from here www.kr4all.com. In case of material change or where we require your consent to be taken again by law we will notify you of the changes by sending an email to the email address provided in your account. Use of this platform amounts to giving your consent to the latest version of this agreement from time to time.
10. SeverabilityIf any part of this agreement is found by competent authority to be unenforceable or void then remaining parts except the unenforceable or void provisions shall prevail and have their full effect.
11. TerminationWe may terminate your account if you fail to comply with any of its terms. KR4ALL.™
Transfer: KR4ALL™ reserves the right to terminate or transfer any of its obligations without any restrictions to any party at its sole discretion without notice.
12. Contact Us
If you have questions about this agreement, or any concerns. Please feel free to reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
To report any breach or file complaints or any grievances feel free to reach out to Grievance Officer Dr Anil Kumar.